Thursday, May 15, 2014

NAPLAN Test

My NAPLAN Experience

On Wednesday the 14th of May 2014 my class room 5 was doing NAPLAN the reading test. 
It was good reading all the texts and completing the questions I didn't like the writing questions they were hard.

When I was up to the 39th question I forgot to read the text so I quickly read the text and changed my answer. The test was so long it went for 65 minutes but I finished in half a hour and had a sleep.

After I had my sleep it was 10:10am and that’s when the test ended so I was happy and hungry so I spent the rest of my day doing normal school day stuff until the next day when I did the numeracy  NAPLAN test.

The Naplan test was boring for me and many outhers.

So thank you for reading my NAPLAN test blog post I hope you liked it and have a good day or time on room 5's blog.



By Remy 

No comments:

Post a Comment