Thursday, May 15, 2014

Journal Writing

On Monday 12 May 2014 I woke up, got out of bed and decided to get ready for school. It was hard for me to get ready because I was so tired. I left my house and arrived at school.


I walked into the class room and sat in my chair. The day was interesting because it was quiet when I got in the class.  I think yesterday was a good day.  

When I got home I started to do my awesome speech, I finished my speech and I  had a rest from my homework and I was resting on the couch for the rest of the night.  

By Macca                       

1 comment:

  1. HI MACCA,
    it sounds like you had a "hard homework and lazy couch" afternoon. caleb likes the way you added your speech into this writing.i hope you have another interesting day ...
    by jenaya and caleb

    ReplyDelete