Thursday, May 15, 2014

Keoni's Sporty Afternoon

At 3:30pm yesterday afternoon, Mum drove me to the Clem Thompson Oval to go to tee-ball practice. I am in seniors this year and my coach is a Canadian. His name is Al Lind…. But we have to call him coach.

At tee-ball, we did the star drill, throwing and catching and batting. This year I got a new bat. It is an Orange Easton bat that is 30inches. It is a really good bat! Then, at 4:30pm when we finished, I had to rush to the car because I had tap dancing.

When I arrived there, I put my tap shoes on and got into line for the warm up. Then we went into our positions for our first dance in our concert, Proud Mary. We have got three quarters of the way into that dance but we still have another dance with the song ‘Hound Dog’ that I have never heard in my life.

At 5:30pm we finally finished and my legs were aching from standing for 2 hours. When I got home, I fed Talei, my sister who is 2. I went on my ipad, had a shower, had dinner and then I went to bed.

It was a great afternoon of sport, but I think I would rather have a bit of a break in between. J
                                                                
JBy KeoniJ


1 comment:

  1. hi keoni,
    it sounds like you had a great afternoon, very sporty.Which activity did you like best out of teeball training and tap dancing? Tap dancing sounds like alot of fun when is your concert?
    By taylah and tom

    ReplyDelete