Thursday, May 15, 2014

NAPLAN

On Tuesday morning year 3, 5 and 7’s did their first NAPLAN test for the year. The year 6 and 7’s did a NAPLAN test but the year 6’s just did a test similar. The first NAPLAN test that we had to do was Language Conventions. This had spelling and grammar and punctuation.

Mrs Rolton and Ms Gardiner gave everyone their test and a pencil and rubber. She told us the rules and gave us a set amount of time which was 45 minutes. So I opened my book with all the questions in there and started. Spelling was first up which I felt confident about. I think I am good at spelling so I knew I could do most of it. I flipped through the spelling section really fast then the next section was Grammar and Punctuation. Grammar and Punctuation was ok but felt like it had a million questions and didn't end at all! 


After the Language and Convention NAPLAN test it was the Writing test. We had to write an argument about what rule or law we should change to make things better. I did two pages and did a good job. Well I thought I did a good job!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment