Thursday, May 15, 2014

Journal Writing

Journal Writing

On Monday 12th of May I woke up and got ready for school. When I got to school it started. I got out my writing book and started to write.

At Recess my friend and I didn't play at all, all we did was eat our lunch. When we got back to class we had to do a lot of work.

After lunch we had to make our homework book better and put work in it .After school I went home and did my homework and after diner I watched TV.  At 8:30pm I went to bed and this is what I did on Monday 12th of May.



By Caleb

1 comment:

  1. Hello Caleb'
    It sounds like you have had a very nice day.
    I really like the second parragraph.
    But i still think you need to inprove by writing a bit more and explaining your day a bit more infomation.
    From:FLYNN

    ReplyDelete