Thursday, May 15, 2014

Picnic Day

Picnic Day

Hi I'm Remy and I'm telling you about my day at the picnic day at Tom Price.


When I first got to the picnic day it was very busy so I got some food from the roadies van it was very nice. After I ate I saw my friends and asked them if they want to play laser tag. When we played the laser tag it was hard so my team lost.

Second thing I did was play at the little arcade area it was fun with the pinball and racing games. Then I went to the Disney area and go on the bouncy castle it was fun.

The third thing I did was to go home and check on the dogs after that I grabbed my key and went back to picnic day. Then it was me and Bradley there so we just went to the photo booth and the twister area and did that for the rest of the night.

So that was my recount and I hope you enjoyed it, as it was the funniest day of this year so far!!!


By Remy

1 comment:

  1. Hi Remy,
    Sounds like you had a wonderful time at picnic day 2014.what was your favourite activity at picnic day and why?I suppose you cant wait for next years picnic day.
    From Thomas and Ty

    ReplyDelete