Monday, July 6, 2015

Holiday Challenge - Week One

As promised here is your Week One holiday challenge...

Watch the following Kid President video...



Now answer the following questions...

1.  What is your FAVOURITE holiday memory and why?

2.  List 5 NO COST activities you could do these  
     holidays?

3.  What do you really want from a vacation?

4.  List 5 things you would do during a 'Whole Vacation'
     using Kid Presidents idea of a 'Whole Vacation'.

To leave your Challenge answers post a comment, remember to use the Quality Blog Comment check list!


http://www.rasaint.net/ - Glitter Graphics
http://www.gigaglitters.com/ - Glitter Graphics

6 comments:

  1. Hi Mrs Rolton,
    I loved the video! My answers for the questions are;
    1. My favourite holiday memory was when Mickey Mouse sang Happy Birthday to me because it was very special and it made me smile.

    2. 5 no-cost activities; -Reading -Playing a board game -Playing with your toys -Practice a sport -Go outside and play.

    3. What I really want from a vacation is to have fun with my family and friends.

    4. Five things I would do on a "Whole Vacation" ~Watch a movie ~Make food together ~Go camping together ~Have a picnic together ~Make someone smile.
    Enjoy the rest of the holidays!

    From Tash

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tash

      I was so excited to see your comment! Wow what a special holiday memory you have of Mickey Mouse singing you Happy Birthday!

      You mentioned on a 'Whole Vacation' you would want to make someone smile, you have achieved that indirectly these holidays! Thank you for making me smile!

      Mrs Rolton

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mrs Rolton,
    I really enjoyed watching the video!!!!!
    1.My favourite holiday memory was when we had a big barbecue and I met lots of new family.
    2. 5 no cost activicies would be reading,climbing a tree, playing a board game,swimming and drawing.
    3. What I would really like for a vacation is to have all of my family together.
    4. 5 things I would do on a whole vacation would be to watch a movie, bake a cake with my mum,go swimming,play a board game and read a book.
    Have a good holiday

    From Leila

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool video! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The kid makes a pretty valid point !!!

    ReplyDelete