Friday, June 12, 2015


17 Years Of Age Is An Appropriate Age for War



I strongly suggest that 17 years of age is an appropriate age to go to war for Australia. 


Firstly, a lot of teenagers these days are more fit and agile. This means that on the battlefield, they have more chance of escaping fatalities and explosions.


Secondly, more of the younger teenagers now have more adrenalin in their system. They enjoy activities that involve risk or involve chance of death. A lot of Teens do a lot of things that include fitness, mentally and physically.


A lot of teenager plays games involved in FPS shooting games (First Person shooter) which makes you feels like you’re shooting a weapon. 7/10 People who play these games eventually want to join the Armed Forces. With the knowledge of map coordinates, guns, Strategy, reflex skills and commands shown throughout the levels in the game. It is sure to leave you with some Military education.


If you are 17, have some military skills and some agility, don’t be afraid to join the Armed Forces and have Blast! Even if you don’t go to war you will still be educated and have a good career ahead of you!

By Toby

12 comments:

  1. Hi Toby :)
    I really like your argument against if u are allowed to go to war when your 17 teen and really made me argue with it to!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Toby
    Your work is AMAZING it is actually scientifically proven that if you fps pyu will be educated in the armed forces
    yours sincerely
    Tarrant

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. what do you mean by fps pyu
      from Toby

      Delete
    2. first person shooter
      from Tarrant

      Delete
    3. I think he meant 'fps *YOU*' anyway...
      from Will

      Delete
  3. Hi Toby

    nice story I thought that was amazing. I can't wait until you do another piece of writing I know it will be amazing just like this one here.

    By Tristan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Toby

    WOW! That blew my mine! I wish I could do something like that. The bit I liked the most when you just made me keep reading.

    By Caden

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Toby,

    The persuasive text was amazing, it really changed my perspective on the age that you should go to war. I don't think there is a better way to explain what you wrote.

    From Leila

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Toby,
    I really liked how you added a lot of detail to your persuasive text it was really good. Well done.

    From Azaelia

    ReplyDelete
  7. that is a good strong argument keep it up toby

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Toby

    I agree that 17 year olds can go to war. That fact that says FPS gains skills for war is true! Keep up the awesome work!

    From Scott

    ReplyDelete