Wednesday, June 3, 2015

100 word challenge

''slam!'' that was the sound of Annabell closing the car door as she got out to discover her new mysterious house. Annabell had moved into a gigantic, old farm house with a herific paddock. She was very adventurous so she decided to go have a stroll at the end of the paddock. Annabell went skipping through the long green grass till she got to the end of the paddock. The grass made a dead stop and the grown was covered with dirt and leaves. There was a large, black, stone couch with a huge, green, beautiful, lush hedge behind it
 
Written By Meg  

2 comments:

  1. Hey Meg,
    I'm pretty darn sure that's the best story about that that I've heard. Although you do have a few spelling errors in random spots it's still pretty good.
    From Will

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Meg,

    That was really good. I'm impressed. I cant wait to hear a another story of yours. I know it will be amazing.

    From Tristan

    ReplyDelete