Monday, May 4, 2015

Mysterious Shadow - 100 Word Challenge

There is a mysterious world where only a few people live known as Horror Land.  

Horror Land was the scariest place in the world!  I saw someone up ahead, staring at me in the darkness.  There was fog everywhere and he had red eyes. 
I gently asked,"Who are you?"

The dude with the red eyes just replied, "Follow me!"
I walked up to him and a whole bunch of robots were there.  As they turned the corner it was Candy Land and there were little animals that helped out with the robots.

By Tristan

2 comments:

  1. In my poinion the title does not fit the story nor does the red eyes if it's candy land,

    Oh wait, the place could be haunted and you could die in it!

    EUREKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tris, it's Yohanna and Ciara from Saint Joseph's Whakatane New Zealand (NZ). We really enjoyed your descriptive writing, and your story was very well thought out. We liked how you discovered candyland.🍭 We hope to see some more of your writing soon.👽✔️

    ReplyDelete