Thursday, April 30, 2015

ANZAC DAY - Cross School Service at Tom Price

On Friday the 24th April students from the three Tom Price Schools (Tom Price Primary School, North Tom Price Primary School and Tom Price Senior High School) came together to honour the soldiers that fought for our country and sacrificed their lives for us during the Gallipoli Campaign in WWI.

As I was not in Tom Price and on my way to Gallipoli I await to hear from my students about their thoughts, feelings and experiences of the service held at Memorial Park.

I am very proud of the Room 5 Students that were chosen to have lead roles within the service.   Check these action shots out of the service as it unfolded!

Tom Price Primary School Wreath - Azaelia and Tate were laying the wreath on behalf of the school.

Scottish Piper

Darcy and Brandelin reading
‘For the Fallen’ by Lawrence Binyon

Tom Price Defence Force Representative

No comments:

Post a Comment