Tuesday, May 12, 2015

My Amazing Adventure

 

There I was standing at the front door ready to open it. I walked into my new house with excitement and ran straight to my room. I could not believe that I didn't come home quicker.

A couple of hours later I felt really bored and had nothing to do. So then I asked Mum if she needed any help “No thanks honey” Mum replied. So I walked to my room laid down on my bed then I heard a “BANG” “Aww” I yelled Mum ran into my room “What’s wrong Zae” Mum said, “I banged my head” I laughed then Mum walked out.

KNOCK, KNOCK I quickly ran to the door to see who it was. “Hi” it was my cousin and Aunty and Uncle who came over. We played a lot of games and had a lot of fun. But 20 minutes later had to go sadly!

The next morning Mum, Dad, Deijah and Honor –Jheyde and I went to my old house to collect the rest of our stuff. I wasn’t that happy about it, but I had to do it anyway but that was so, so, so BORING.

Well I know I didn’t do anything for my holiday but I had a amazing time moving into my new house.

 

By Azaelia

 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. Dear Azaelia,
    This is AMAZING!! This is a great, descriptive piece of writing. I love it so much it makes me feel like I was there with you. Well done and keep up the great work and I cant wait to read you next master piece!
    From Meg :)

    ReplyDelete