Saturday, March 14, 2015

The Stone Couch - 100 Word Challenge # 2

I fell into a new world as I placed myself onto the concrete couch. I stood up and saw a man who looked like he was frightened to death. The strange thing was he was not alive, he was stone. As I looked around there were more stone people, 13 to be exact. "what happened here?" I said out loud.

A subtle voice came out from somewhere saying, "They were people who made mistakes and to pay for their mistakes they got turned into stone!" I noticed a cat that was stone as well, something drew me to it, suddenly it spoke, "come with me" he said.

Soon we were at the first sighting of the stone man. We saw Medusa lurking around behind the shadows of the stones. She is the Goddess who could turn people into stone. Wasn't long before she vanished into thin air.


Written By: Scott

100 Hundred Word Challenge # 2



  

2 comments:

  1. Great work Scott. I like how the cat was not stone and spoke to you! What a surprise. Love Mum

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an interesting read! Good job Scott! I read it here in India. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete