Saturday, March 14, 2015

Magical Chocolate - 100 Word Challenge # 3

My Grandma and Aunt came over and I wanted to have something to eat. They both told me they have a present for me. I got so excited, I could not wait to open it. After begging and whinging for my present Aunty finally gave it to me. I slowly took off the wrapping paper. "yes! Its chocolates" I shouted with joy. It was a big box of assorted chocolates.

I had chocolates for breakfast lunch and dinner. After eating so many chocolates I had one left. I put the last chocolate in my mouth and took one bite, I couldn't believe the taste. It was disgusting but it said ‘sweet’ on the wrapper! I kept on chewing because I could feel a strange feeling. The chocolate was making me disappear. I screamed out to Mum for help. "Please help me! Can you hear me?". It was too late. I landed in space, how exciting is this I thought. It didn't take long before I bumped into Aliens. Yes I met Aliens, yes I did!


Written By: Brandelin

100 Word Challenge # 3   …but it said ‘sweet’ on the wrapper…

No comments:

Post a Comment