Tuesday, March 13, 2018

The Life Changing Experience

We all ran out the pool screaming for dear life, my friends and I were so confused why everyone was screaming and running. It's like a tornado is about to happen, I hear the beeping from the Storm Detector warning everyone. 

We all ran to get changed, I heard people scream when the thunders 'BANG' reached our ears, I came outside to see people lined up all of a sudden we got told to come undercover, the storm went on, water ran on the ground reaching where we were sitting ' I WANT TO GO HOME' someone yells, kids crying scared of what's going to happen.  

We go into the office where its safe, I look around and see a picture it says 'from the pool orphans' the picture calms me down. Minutes passed and I'm one of the last 4 to get into a car and go home!

By Jaida 



No comments:

Post a Comment