Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Graffiti

The Graffiti Mural

Dad said, "Come on buddy" as I jumped in the car. We were going to a graffiti project. This was the second night of doing it. Tonight was all about the painting.

I arrived too an awesome scenery of  games and spray painted canvases everywhere.
Nathan and Frances doing a sketch of the word 'Tom Price', which we would be filling in with amazing paint.

We were separated into groups who had roles, ours were to colour in the background on the first panel. We were called the Taipans [credit: Me] I don't know why I suggested that name.

Two teams had already finished painting the words, so it was our turn to paint the background.  Zach and Jerry coloured the background and I did all the details. It was a blast, I had so much fun doing it. 

All the other teams finished and then we had to hang it up on the fence and my parents arrived just in time to help. We all had a sausage a sizzle and drink for dinner, then we played pool before we went home.



By Toby

1 comment:

  1. Hi Toby,
    What a cool experience! I loved how you hooked me in at the first sentence! it sounds like you had an amazing time! I hope to see more cool pieces of writing like this!
    From Natasha

    ReplyDelete