Friday, May 8, 2015

Go Karting








 
Thursday 23rd of April. We were driving at 10:30 in Gold Coast when I looked left and I saw go karting. I was with Callum my brother and my good friend Butch they are both 18. I told them that go karting was next to us so we drove in and we bought 3 rounds I put my old race helmet and put my GoPro on top of my helmet. I started recording and we were off. You can get up to speeds of 50 kilometers an hour on a 1.3km track.

I was trying to catch up to them but the seatbelt was pushing on my neck and I was just tall enough to go on the senior karts. You hat to be 140cm tall and I was exactly 140cm.


By Tate 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tate this is Lexie and Tara from Saint Joseph's School Whakatane. We have been searching threw your class blog and we spotted this well thought out story, it had lots of descriptive language. It made us want to drive a Go Kart too. Keep up the good work 👍😇🚗

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lexie Tara
    I really hoped you enjoyed my story. It really was fun and I really appreciate the comment!! :D

    ReplyDelete