Friday, January 30, 2015

100 Word Challenge

What is the 100 Word Challenge?
It is a weekly creative writing challenge. Each week a prompt is given, which can be a picture or a series of individual words and students can use up to 100 words to write a creative piece. This should be posted on the class blog and then after a few weeks we will begin to link to the 100 Word Challenge blog as this will widen the audience too an international level.
This week we have a picture of a street at night.
You have 100 words to produce a creative piece of writing. Use your imaginations! Just make sure what you write makes sense to your readers.

1 comment:

  1. This is my 100 word challenge

    I was walking down the dark street. The lights were on. All of a sudden, a bunch of monsters rose out of the ground. I grabbed… a stick. Great. I hit the zombies but there were too many. I screamed.

    I woke up on a giant floating road. I need some help. I yelled out “Dad! Amanda! Any one?” I saw cats all around me. They were … bowing? They were calling “All hail the king! All hail King Kats!” A portal opened up. “King Kats, go through the portal.” The cats called. I went through. Where am I going?

    By Scott Henderson

    ReplyDelete