Thursday, May 15, 2014

Picnic Day 2014

Picnic Day 2014


At 3pm, on Friday afternoon, I got dressed and prepared to go to my best friend Chloe’s house. After I went to Chloe’s house for a little we were going to go to Picnic Day together.

When we arrived at Picnic Day, we went to the arcade first. We went on the car racing game. First off I was coming first… but then I thought it said wrong way so then Chloe passed me and I lost. Just as we finished our game, Taylah came over to us so we went to the photo booth.

For most of the night, I spent the time at the photo booth with Chloe, Jenaya, Taylah, Toby, Macca, Freya, Abbey and a couple of others. I have around 10 of the photo strips from the night. At around 7pm, I walked home with my parents and two sisters. We arrived home at quarter past 7. Marley and I had showers while Talei, my youngest sister, went straight to bed. After showers, we got in to our pjs and waiting for the time to come of when we would go outside to wait for the fireworks.

At 8pm, my family, except for Talei, went to watch the fireworks. As the fireworks were going up on the hill down the street they were very close and loud. They were very colourful and lit up the sky. I had a great time with all my friends and I can’t wait until the Nameless festival.



By Keoni

No comments:

Post a Comment